Terms and conditions of CAP Paragliding Switzerland
Address and contact:
CAP Paragliding Switzerland GmbH
6020 Emmenbrücke Schweiz
E-mail: email@example.com Phone and Whatsapp: +41 78 724 63 34
Terms and Conditions
All prices on this website are per person and include equipment. Occasionally, due to adverse weather conditions, the activity may be altered, postponed or canceled.
1. Reserve / Buy. By booking and / or purchasing, the customer accepts these General Conditions as an integral part of the contract between him and CAP Paragliding.
2. Payment / Price. The prices include the Value Added Tax established by law. We expressly reserve the right to vary prices.
3. Cancellation 1.Client: If you cancel your flight date reservation 72 hours in advance: You will be automatically refunded 70% of the total amount paid to your credit / debit card, etc. If you cancel your flight date reservation less than 72 hours in advance: you will not get any refund of the total paid. Confirmation of cancellation will be made, responding to the email received as confirmation of purchase and payment. By email you will receive the corresponding cancellation and refund code. 2.CAP Paragliding: In case of adverse weather conditions, by official measures, by force majeure, for reasons that alter the margins of safety or endanger the activity, 100% of the total amount paid will be refunded. 4. Suspension of the activity by the client. If the participant interrupts or leaves the activity before it ends, no refund will be made and all other additional costs incurred will be the responsibility of the participant. Change of flight date must be made in writing at least 4 days in advance.
5. Durability of the gift voucher. The voucher for gift flight is valid for one year from the date of issue.
6. Obligations of participation of the participant, conditions of participation. For all activities, good health is a prerequisite. It is the obligation of the participant to inform the organizer of any health problem. Under no circumstances can you participate when you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. The following health conditions do not allow participation in activities: pregnancy, high blood pressure, heart problems, epilepsy, eye operations, high-risk cardiac circulation system, physical damage, neurological discomfort, chronic ear diseases with balance disorders. The customer is obliged to comply with the conditions of participation and strictly follow the instructions of the Pilot. Failure to comply with the instructions or conditions of participation of the activity may cause the participant to be excluded from the activity by the organizer. When the exclusion of the activity occurs before the activity, the conditions of cancellation according to clause 3 are valid, after the start of the activity there is no refund.
7. Duration of the activity. The activity depends on the climatic conditions, the duration of the flight is directly related to the thermal activity.
8. Complaints / Complaints. In case the participant has to submit a complaint, it must be sent in writing, within four weeks after the activity, all relevant evidence must be attached. However, Cap. Paragliding has no obligation to recognize the claims.
9. Civil liability and outside the contract. CAP Paragliding will be authorized to resort to auxiliary persons or third parties for the provision of services. If CAP Paragliding legitimately transfers the execution to a third party, it will not be liable for the acts or omissions of the third party. Especially that they are due to acts of third parties, of other participants, of the same participant, force majeure, natural events, orders of the authorities, etc., or due to a delay of the return home. Paragliding is not a risky sport and is covered by the normal Swiss accident insurance (UVG). Passengers from other countries (residents) must have appropriate insurance. The responsibility outside the contract complies with the relevant legal conditions. Whenever these general conditions claim prerequisites of strict liability, liability limitations or liability exclusions, they can be used. If a participant does not follow the instructions, CAP Paragliding will be free of all responsibility. Passengers under the age of 16 require the consent of a legal guardian. If there is no legal guardian present, the consent must be in writing. The liability of the pilot or of the contracting party vis-à-vis the passenger amounts to a maximum of 5 million Swiss francs. Limitations of liability: It is possible to access links from other websites, which are not maintained by Cap paragliding. Such external Internet addresses contain information created, published, maintained or otherwise available by organizations and individuals or legal entities that are legally independent of Cap Paragliding.
10. Data protection. The provisions of the Swiss Law on Data Protection apply. The stored data will not be available to third parties and the company does not store credit card data. Your data will only be used for the desired purposes. The online transfer of credit card information is encrypted, to ensure a secure payment mode. The customer accepts the processing of data within the company. The customer is obliged to treat the access data confidentially and not to transmit them to third parties. The company assumes no responsibility that results in the improper use of such data.
11. Applicable law and legal headquarters. Swiss law is applicable. As an exclusive legal venue, the parties agree on Lucerne. The ineffectiveness and / or insufficiency of a provision will not affect the validity of the other provisions.